Acquiescing to Mike Valentino's True Nature Redux

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Saturday, August 09, 2008
[This post is #7 in a series. Here's #1, #2, #3, #4, #5, and #6.]

A couple days ago, I kindly posted a sports-themed video for Mike Valentino, my BFFF (Best Fuckin' Friend Forever, according to Pineapple Express). However, he was quick to point out publicly his "disgust for sports."

I stand corrected and humbled, as I now know that Mike Valentino is a man with more refined tastes, a man who has a deep appreciation for things like the performing arts. So, Mike Valentino, here's a bit of high culture to satisfy your high-minded (albeit heterosexual) needs:

Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!



  1. Quin Browne Said,

    i'd say get a room, but, that's what you want to do, so...


    i got nothin'.


  2. I'm not THAT high cultured. Hell, I had to get out the dictionary and look up 'acquiescing'. Oh, I used another one of your pictures without permission.


Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date