The Education of Mike Valentino: Lesson #2

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Friday, August 15, 2008
[This post is #9 in a series. Here's #1, #2, #3, #4, #5, #6, #7, and #8.]

Since my BFF has so valiantly attempted to school me in the ways of the straight male, I think it's only common courtesy for me to continue his education in my glorious world:

(I know this particular clip must really hit home since he's from the South, if you know what I mean.)
Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!



  1. Peter Varvel Said,

    Incest is best!
    Put your brother to the test!
    . . . or your BFF.


  2. See! The Republicans are right, queers ARE immoral. Actually, incest is a world wide problem. Like racism, it is not prone to the southern United States alone.


  3. I don't know what you're talking about, Mike. Peter is right. There's nothing more beautiful than brothers loving brothers!

    That's all I have for now, brother.


Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date